Dogs dies due to heat stroke in Kananaskis Country

Jul 17, 2017KrishnaRead time < 1 min
Blog post

One more this year again! As the temperature raised to 85F in Kananaskis Country, Alberta  a dog dies because of heat stroke. In spite of many gadgets available for our pets on the Internet our pets die due to heat stroke isn’t that something we should take deeply?

The couple rushed to the hospital seeing the signs of heat stroke in the 4 year old German Shepherd but by the time they reached the hospital dog was dead.

Authorities stresses on taking necessary precautions and help of some other devices like things go track the pet and its movements so that you can act immediately when you know the signs of heat stroke.

Next May be your pet. Save it today with Pet Temperature Monitor.

testimonial Jeni


Blog CTA Image-RV PetSafety

hii Prev Post Next Post