Best temperature for different dog breeds
Of all the pets we care for, we Americans love our dogs the most right?
Having different breeds for different needs makes them the perfect pet.
We have various breed groomed for different conditions each having their own features and history.
Even though most of them get adapted to new living conditions, we need to have a basic classification.
Dog suited for Cold and hot climate.
Below is the rough idea
- Over 75 degrees Fahrenheit in the sun – Dogs with thick coat may be too hot in the sun, too hot to leave any dog in a car!
- Between 32 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit – Best dog exercise weather!
- Between 20 to 32 degrees Fahrenheit (between -7°C and 0°C) – Some small or fine coat dogs – are too cold, many healthy medium or large size dog can walk for up to 30 minutes as long as it’s above 20 degrees F (-7°C)
- Between 0 to 20 degrees Fahrenheit (between -18°C and -7°C) – Most small and tiny dogs will feel cold
- Below 0°F (-18°C) is too cold for teacup dogs to go out and everybody stays in.
After research and understanding of the different temperature for dog breeds, I understand that there are pets which are highly active and healthy in cold temperatures rather than hot temperatures, isn’t?
Below are the list of dogs which are mostly used as pets at home
- Alaskan Malamute
- American Eskimo Dog
- Anatolian Shepherd
- Bernese Mountain Dog
- Chow Chow
- German Shepherd
- Greater Swiss Mountain Dog
- Great Pyrenees
- Karakachan Bear Dog
- Norwegian Elkhound
- Saint Bernard
- Shiba Inu
- Siberian Husky
- Tibetan Mastiff
- Tibetan Terrier
The dogs that can be in hot weather
- German Shorthaired Pointer
- American Water Spaniel
- Great Dane
- Border Collie
- Australian Cattle Dog
- Airedale Terrier
- Golden Retriever
- Chesapeake Bay Retriever
- Labrador Retriever
- American Foxhound
If you care for your pets you need to monitor the temperature of the dog’s environment and stay alerted when there is a temperature issue. So, your loved ones are safe from heatstroke and frostbite.
And Nimble wireless, RV Pet monitoring does exactly that keeps your pet safe and alerts when the dog is in critical temperature.
Get Alerted and Not Alarmed
Nimble Pet Temperature Monitor
Nimble’s RV Pet Temperature Monitor can monitor your pet’s environment temperature in real-time may it be an RV/car or room. The device will send an automated SMS, E-mail alert when the temperature reaches a critical level. So be alerted and not alarmed of your pet’s safety.