Best temperature for different dog breeds
There are various breeds of dogs and we choose some. The most favorite pet for Americans is ‘Dog’, right?
The four-legged animals are the best friends to most of us. There are various breeds and various conditions, features and history for each breed we see.
But how can we define the dog can be good in cold weather or hot weather.
Below is the rough idea:
- Over 75 degrees Fahrenheit in the sun – Dogs with thick coat may be too hot in the sun, too hot to leave any dog in a car!
- Between 32 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit – Best dog exercise weather!
- Between 20 to 32 degrees Fahrenheit (between -7°C and 0°C) – Some small or fine coat dogs – are too cold, many healthy medium or large size dog can walk for up to 30 minutes as long as it’s above 20 degrees F (-7°C)
- Between 0 to 20 degrees Fahrenheit (between -18°C and -7°C) – Most small and tiny dogs will feel cold
- Below 0°F (-18°C) is too cold for teacup dogs to go out and everybody stays in.
After a research and understanding on the different temperature for dog breeds I understand that there are pets which are highly active and healthy in cold temperatures rather than hot temperatures, isn’t?
Below is the list of dogs which are mostly used as pets at home:
- Alaskan Malamute
- American Eskimo Dog
- Anatolian Shepherd
- Bernese Mountain Dog
- Chow Chow
- German Shepherd
- Greater Swiss Mountain Dog
- Great Pyrenees
- Karakachan Bear Dog
- Norwegian Elkhound
- Saint Bernard
- Shiba Inu
- Siberian Husky
- Tibetan Mastiff
- Tibetan Terrier
The dogs that can be in hot weather:
- German Shorthaired Pointer
- American Water Spaniel
- Great Dane
- Border Collie
- Australian Cattle Dog
- Airedale Terrier
- Golden Retriever
- Chesapeake Bay Retriever
- Labrador Retriever
- American Foxhound
If you care for your pets you need to monitor the temperature of the dog’s environment and stay alerted when there is a temperature issue. So, your loved ones are safe from heatstroke and frostbite.
And Nimble wireless, RV Pet monitoring does exactly that keeps your pet safe and alerts when the dog is in a critical temperature.
Get Alerted and Not Alarmed
Nimble Pet Temperature Monitor:
Nimble’s RV Pet Temperature Monitor can monitor your pet’s environment temperature in real-time may it be an RV/car or room. The device will send an automated SMS, E-mail alert when the temperature reaches a critical level. So be alerted and not alarmed of your pet’s safety.