This is the time of the year we all work on our resolutions list for the upcoming year. As a responsible pet parent, here are some suggestions from us to help you bond more with your pet and care for your pet’s health and wellness.
- Pet Health and Wellness: The most important thing to do. Make sure you make a health calendar right now. The regular check-ups and preventive care make you catch any health issues in the early stage.
Did you know that your pet is sensitive to the environment temperature? Yes, they are highly sensitive. How about monitoring their environment temperature 24×7 right on your smartphone? Monitoring your pets will give you peace of mind when you are away. Why can’t it be your first resolution for the upcoming year?
- Feed your pet only the best: We are what we eat and so do pets! So feed only the best to your beloved 4 legged one. Don’t feed any food which makes the dog’s gut toxic. Feed only nutritious dog food. Again, the quantity is important. Feed small quantities at a time to make the dog healthier and fit this year.
- Exercise with dog: Are you exercising your pet enough? Well, throwing a ball and asking your dog to get it is good play but not enough exercise. You might want to consider a good routine. Here are our suggestions to fix a routine this year. This not only helps keep your pet healthy and strong but also makes your workout enjoyable.
- Plan a trip: Whatever the reason you missed your trip last year, make sure you are planning an adventurous road trip this year that your dog loves. Here are our tips to make your road trip with pets stress free.
- Learn your pet’s body language: When you expect your pet to understand your body language and do what you say, why cannot we learn theirs? How much do you love your pet? Try our pet love meter today. Understanding your pet will improve your bond and not to mention it makes the training easier.
You owe it to your pet for being your great companion. Here is a great offer to kick start the New Year. Keep your pets safe. Happy 2018.